2777 Old Canton Road
Jackson, MS 39216

Located in Fondren on the corner of Lakeland Drive and Old Canton Road.


Workers’ Compensation

Following a work-related injury, employees may file for workers’ compensation, which serves as a replacement for wages and additional payment for medical costs incurred. In exchange for workers’ compensation, employees agree to not take legal action against their employers in the form of a personal injury lawsuit.

In order to file for workers’ compensation, the employer must carry insurance and the injury must take place during the scope of employment.  To determine the amount of workers’ compensation received, several factors are considered, including the type of work performed by the employee and the employee’s wages.

If you have been injured please call 601-355-4878 to schedule a consultation today!

This website does not provide legal advice and all content is provided for information purposes only.